Something for everybody
This program is for both new and experienced practitioners looking for a highly practical and contemporary approach to delivering change. You can integrate the practices and tools with any methodology or framework in place.
Ensure relevance as a contemporary change practitioner
The content encourages learners to re-think the way they run a change program by exploring different approaches that draw on the disciplines of brain science, human-centred design and agile.
We do the ‘re-inventing’ for you
Explore new approaches that help change the stick. We explain the approaches and supply the editable templates so you can apply the concepts straight away! The focus is on the actual practice and ‘how-to’, not the theory. All designed to help you stay relevant and future-fit.
- 15 short online micro lessons
- 22 downloadable tools, templates, and infographics
- 15 change templates you can download and edit to use straight away
- Online multi-choice exam to achieve your digital credential
- List of curated resources for curious learners
- Understand the basics of change in the modern world in the face of new ways of working.
- Sharpen your skills in delivering change, particularly in agile environments.
- Learn to communicate effectively and enhance collaboration.
- Strengthen your change adaptability.
Online multi-choice exam, you need 80% to pass, multiple attempts permitted.
Time to complete
Contact us for enterprise pricing models and volume discounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have the “Change Hacks” book by Lena Ross to complete the online program?
You can certainly complete this program and use the relevant tools without the book. However, the content within “Change Hacks” provides additional detail that will complement the course and enrich your knowledge.
Can I download the learning videos?
You cannot download the clips however you can watch them as many times as you like while you have access. After purchasing the course you will have access to the course content for up to 12 months.
Do I need to watch the learning clips in a specific order?
No. For this course, you can watch the learning clips in any order you like. This means that if you have a particular skill you need to learn in order to complete your tasks at work, you can jump straight to the relevant topic of your choice.