This comprehensive, self-paced online program is designed for leaders who want to successfully lead their teams in environments of continuous change. It supplies guided reflection opportunities and offers practical experiments to enable leaders to safely try out their new skills. It’s designed to be consumed over a minimum six-week period to allow enough time for new practices to incubate.
Lead continuous change with confidence and calm.
It’s the perfect leadership development program for an organisation:
- that needs to ensure busy leaders are fit for current conditions.
- that is experiencing change overwhelm and change fatigue.
- that wants to reduce the amount of dedicated change resources.
Improve your change effort ROI without adding more change resources.
Leaders build skills by applying learning with workplace experiments in the topics of 3Rs (readiness, resistance, resilience, the 3Cs (community, collaboration, communication), personal qualities, agile, leadership, and human centred change.
Saving the cost of poorly led change.
There’s a financial and human cost of poorly led change. Leaders don’t have to pay it by feeling panicked or overwhelmed.
- Copies of our books Hacking for Agile Change and Conversations of Change – a guide for workplace change
- A digital badge to show your market relevance on LinkedIn
- Curated readings on each topic
- Online community
- Understand contemporary ways to address resistance to change.
- Build a more change resilient team.
- Ensure your organisation is change ready for any type of change.
- Create compelling leadership communication.
- Build a community of change agents to work with you.
- Shift the culture to one of collaboration.
- Maximise personal qualities that will make you a better change leader.
- Integrate agile practices into your leadership style.
- Be able to employ different leadership approaches for different situations.
- 18 workplace experiments to complete with reflective write-ups to submit.
- 60 multiple choice questions (80% pass mark required), multiple attempts permitted.
Time to complete
Approximately 40 hours – 6 x 45-minute videos + time to do the assessment (allow 6 hours per module)
You do need to have led a group of people through change in the past or currently be leading a group of people.
If you are in between roles there are retrospective assessments, you can do.
Contact us for enterprise pricing models and volume discounts.
I loved it! I’m, pioneering a new way of thinking about how we lead and deliver change.
The learning wasn’t just intellectual, it was emotional and personal as well. All of the topics were incredibly relevant to my work in the last year.
On starting March 2020 … it has been an amazing time to do the course. We’ve had a real event, been able to apply the learning and practice in real time!
On starting March 2020…It was the worst time to do a course, it was the BEST course to do at this time!
The modules in this program cover off themes and topics that are really pertinent – especially now! I couldn’t have done this at a better time!
Undertaking this course revealed a wealth of insights that refined my change and leadership capabilities and expanded my change toolkit.
The program provided a holistic learning experience which was more practical and applied than I expected!
I now have a strong arsenal of resources I can point leaders to -to back up what I do as a change practitioner.
It was great! I enjoyed the opportunity to experiment and reflect. The learning content bridges the gap between knowledge and application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is agile leadership?
Agile leadership isn’t just another buzzword. It’s a necessity for leaders or aspiring leaders who are operating in the volatile business landscape of today. It emphasises flexibility, collaboration, and the ability to respond promptly to change. Agile leaders are not only adept at managing transformation but they are also experts at ensuring that their teams remain resilient and adaptable throughout the process.
How can I enrol in this change leadership course?
For immediate access to this change leadership course, simply click the enrol button. Complete your payment and you will immediately have access to the course content. As part of the sign-up process, you will also be asked to provide your postal address so we can send you our books. If you are enrolling a team we will complete this process manually for you, and send out emails to your team with a password-protected link.
How long will this course take?
This course is self-paced, which means you could complete one module a week and be finished in six weeks if you are highly focused. The total duration of the course will depend on how motivated you are and how much time you have available.
This certified agile leadership course includes six modules. Each module takes about 45 minutes to watch. This course also includes about 7 hours of experiments and assessments to complete in your workplace or at home. You have 12 months to complete the program. You’ll also have access to our exclusive private online community so you’ll have the company of others on the journey. You will have the support of our faculty members and coaches.