If you know that you could benefit from levelling up in how you communicate as a change leader, how you engage community and how you create a culture of collaboration, this micro-credential is for you.
This is a self-paced course with 3 x 15-minute video lessons and experiments to conduct to test your learning.
- 3 x 15-minute videos
- Workplace experiments related to each video
- Assessment through exam questions, reflective journal entries and virtual coaching review
- A digital badge to show your market relevance on LinkedIn
- Understand how to balance the three change communication objectives of change, stability, and sense-making.
- Understand how to activate communities to create faster change with less effort.
- Understand how to use collaboration and co-creation to speed up innovation, reduce duplication and reduce change resistance.
10 multiple choice questions, you need 80% to pass, multiple attempts permitted.
Time to complete
45 minutes for the videos and 2-3 hours for each experiment
You do need to have led a group of people through change in the past or currently be leading a group of people.
If you are in between roles there are retrospective assessments, you can do.
Contact us for enterprise pricing models and volume discounts.
You can use this as credit for the full Certificate of Agile Change Leadership
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to complete this course if I have completed the Certificate of Agile Change Leadership?
No, it’s not required. This micro-credential is a self-contained course that also forms a part of the Agile Change Leadership Certificate. If you’ve already completed the full certificate, there’s no need to undertake this course separately unless you need a refresher.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is meticulously designed for leaders or aspiring changemakers who want to be able to lead change and enhance their communication, connection and collaboration in the workplace.
How long does it take to complete this course?
This micro-credential on the 3 C’s of change leadership can be completed in just 45 minutes, with an additional 8 hours of insightful experiments and reflection exercises. This self-paced course is designed to maximise your learning without overpowering your schedule.