Look out Brisbane – you have a cohort of newly minted Agile Change Adventurers roaming the grounds of QUT!!
In this one day workshop you will:
- Understand the original Agile Manifesto and Principles and how it applies to your work
- Understand the language and ceremonies of Agile
- Adapt your current artefacts to Agile initiatives
- Create new practices and activities better suited to agile environments *Develop a set of guiding principles for use in agile change
- Address the emerging capabilities required of agile change teams *Review the mindsets that suit agile and complex environments
- Each participant receives a copy of “Hacking for Agile Change” by Lena Ross and “Conversations of Change: A guide to workplace change” by Dr Jen Frahm and a certificate of attendance and a digital badge recognising their commitment to upskilling and keeping relevant.
“Thoroughly enjoyed the program and can’t wait to put into practice the great ideas shared today. Thanks for an insightful program full of practical and pragmatic advice for change in the agile environment. Loved it! “– Faith Timbs
“Brilliant day, setting up our projects for further agile success through tailored change initiatives “– Sandy Ross