Just for you…
If you are out of work and in-between gigs and keen to use that time for professional development we are offering a very special accelerated program of the Agile Change Leadership Certificate.
We (Lena Ross and Dr Jen Frahm) will co-facilitate a guided learning sprint cohort with flexibility in pricing.
What does this mean?
We will start on October 1 together on the same module and adapt your assessment to ensure you can do it while out of a role, and you then have one week to complete. At the end of each module, we’ll get together for our group coaching session and you submit assessment after.
Group coaching dates are:
- October 7 – Communication, Collaboration and Community
- October 14 – Servant, Adaptive and Distributive Leadership
- October 21 – Resistance, Readiness and Resilience
- Oct 28 – Fail Fast & Feedback, Minimum Viable Product and Done is better than Perfect
- November 4 – Vulnerability, Empathy and Curiosity
- November 11 – Psychological Safety, Employee Journeys and Personas and People
Pricing of the Agile Change Leadership Certificate
The price of the Agile Change Leadership Certificate is normally $1795 + GST. We will charge $320 per module as they are submitted to assist with cash flow considerations and we are offering the six group coaching sessions for free.
This offer is ONLY for people who are currently out of work at the time of starting the program and you do need to have led teams in the past.
Numbers are capped at maximum of 12 people in this special cohort.
For more on the Agile Change Leadership Certificate please watch the video below.
Contact us at [email protected] to register your place.