Change Management – The Essentials: The modern playbook for new and experienced practitioners by Agile Change Leadership Institute co-founder LENA ROSS
Hailed as the ‘bible of change management’, this is a practical and insightful guide for emerging and seasoned change professionals and leaders of change.
This has been described as one book “you’ll keep going back to…again and again”.
In this book you will discover how to:
- Gain relevant experience in non-change roles
- Prepare a change plan and create change artefacts
- Identify success measures for your change initiative
- Stay ahead of the curve and future-proof your change management capabilities
- Along with valuable information on:
- The core capabilities that recruiters and employers look for
- Numerous practical tables that you can adapt and use straight away
- What the future of change management looks likeThe role of psychological safety in an agile environment
- Agile change delivery and activity
- How change management theory and models translate to real practice
FOREWORD by Dr Jen Frahm.
Shipping in Australia included