Agile Change Leadership Certificate
Want change leadership training to build your confidence and capability in leading non-stop change?
This a self-paced program that’s delivered online with real-time experimentation. We’ve created six themed bundles covering 18 topics that are especially relevant to managers and leaders today and ensure you feel confident and capable of leading change in agile environments.
Included in your online course are:
- 6 modules (3 x 10-minute videos)
- Workplace experiments related to each video
- Assessment through exam questions, reflective journal entries and virtual coaching review
- Copies of our books Hacking for Agile Change and Conversations of Change – a guide for workplace change
- a digital badge to demonstrate your market relevance on LinkedIn. You do need to be leading people to get the benefits of this course.
*On payment you will receive logins, password, and your learner’s pack within 24 hours.
After completing The Agile Change Leadership Training Certificate Program you will:
- Understand contemporary ways to address resistance to change
- Build a more change resilient team
- Ensure your organisation is change ready for any type of change
- Create compelling leadership communication
- Build a community of change agents to work with you
- Shift the the culture to one of collaboration
- Maximise personal qualities that will make you a better change leader
Your agile change leadership training instructors
Lena Ross and Dr Jen Frahm are the founders of the Agile Change Leadership Institute and are experienced change consultants and facilitators with experience in delivering change and building change capability in a large number of organisations (local government, finance, technology, automotive, mining engineering, higher education, and utilities.)
They are both skilled educators and coaches with backgrounds in learning and development and academia and are known for being at the frontier of change, agile and learning. They formed the Agile Change Leadership Institute in 2019 after several successful collaborations and published their award-winning Agile Change Playbook in August 2020.
How does it work?
How do I complete my assessment?
How long will it take?
What are the 18 topics covered?
This course is self-directed, which means it’s perfect for the time-poor and you can learn anywhere. At home, at work, on the train, in a plane, at the gym. There’s no need to take 2-3 days out of the office, you can do these modules anywhere and anytime. You can pace the assignment submissions around what’s happening in your life and workplace.
On enrollment you can start immediately — you’ll get access to the videos, and your resources as soon as you pay!
You’ll have access to our experienced agile and change practitioners Lena Ross, Dr Jen Frahm, Dan Paulet & Melissa Dark and a whole community of students enrolled and alumni. They’re available for questions and advice on running your experiments.
We’ve broken down big topics into bite-sized chunks to make it easy to learn. The use of micro-learning approaches makes it easy to consume, practice and reflect. Activities and experiments run after each short video ensures you can embed the learning in your leadership practice.
You’ll be equipped to lead change in fast-moving organisations and recognised as a future-ready leader. You’ll also feel confident engaging with your change teams and get more out of your agile delivery teams as you better understand their world.
The current price is $2450 GST inclusive. Discounts are available for multiple enrolments and we can invoice if your procurement process requires this. Please contact info@aclinstitute for details or a code if you have a group of contractors that wish to self fund.