The Agile Change Leadership Course is:
- Self-paced – you do it when you want
- 6 modules (3 x 10 minute videos, with an experiment to run in the workplace for each video)
- Online delivery, real time experimentation
- Assessed with Exam questions, reflective journal entries and in-person exam (by Zoom)
- Supported with a copy of our books “Hacking for Agile Change” and “Conversations of Change – a guide for workplace change”
- And you get certified with a digital badge
You do need to be leading people to get the benefits of this course.
*On payment you will receive logins, password, and your learner’s pack within 24 hours.
Your agile change leadership course instructors
Lena Ross and Dr Jen Frahm are the founders of the Agile Change Leadership Institute and are experienced change consultants and facilitators with experience in delivering change and building change capability in a large number of organisations (local government, finance, technology, automotive, mining engineering, higher education, and utilities.)
They are both skilled educators and coaches with backgrounds in learning and development and academia and are known for being at the frontier of change, agile and learning. They formed the Agile Change Leadership Institute in 2019 after several successful collaborations and published their award-winning Agile Change Playbook in August 2020.