Agile Change Leadership Institute values the privacy of our subscribers and we despise spamming on the Internet. Spamming costs the people who receive it time and money. We comply with the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act when providing the services here at Agile Change Leadership Institute.
1. The information we collect
a) We may collect information about you (including but not limited to) such as your name, contact details, email addresses, payment details, etc. as necessary when you create an account or other pages on this web site.
b) Payment Information
At time of payment, information is passed securely using a third party gateway. We do not collect or store credit card information.
2. How do we use this information?
We will not use or disclose your information except where such disclosure is required by law. We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
* Providing Agile Change Leadership Institute services;
* Notifying you of additional features or services, and if we do so without your consent you may request to receive no such communication;
* Responding to any enquiries from you;
* To third parties where such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enable us to provide our services.
3. Can I access my personal information?
You can access the personal information that we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
4. How secure is my personal information?
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your personal information secure. Notwithstanding the above, the Internet is not a secure medium and we will not be held responsible over loss of personal information in transit via the Internet.
Remarketing is a method we may use as target advertisement that will display relevant ads tailored based on what has been viewed. If you do not wish to participate in our Remarketing, you have the option to opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
We reserve the right to change this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly for updates.
You may contact the Privacy Officer by email [email protected], or by regular mail addressed to the Privacy Officer, PO Box 378, Seddon, VIC, 3011.