Agile Mindset Micro-Credential
An agile mindset is core to being more confident in handling high volume change at speed.
New ways of working need new ways of leading and thinking!
In this short program you will have instant access to just over one hour of online learning across nine short modules and supporting resources to download and keep.
Included in your online course are:
- 9 modules (4-11 minute videos)
- Workplace experiments related to each video
- Assessment through exam questions.
- a digital badge to demonstrate your market relevance on LinkedIn.
This is a course that is suitable for anyone grappling with a high volume of change in large organisations.
After completing The Agile Mindset Micro-Credential you will:
- Understand the current context of volatile change
- Understand how VUCA, VUCA Prime and BANI influence our ways of thinking
- Be confident in shifting your ways of thinking from engagement to deep empathy
- Be confident in shifting your ways of thinking from expert mindset to beginners mindset
- Be confident in shifting your ways of thinking from perfection to done
- Be confident in shifting your ways of thinking from failure avoidance to failure seeking
- Be confident in shifting your ways of thinking from self-judgment to self-compassion
- Understand the principles of how to shift a mindset.
Your agile change leadership training instructors
Lena Ross and Dr Jen Frahm are the founders of the Agile Change Leadership Institute and are experienced change consultants and facilitators with experience in delivering change and building change capability in a large number of organisations (local government, finance, technology, automotive, mining engineering, higher education, and utilities.)
They are both skilled educators and coaches with backgrounds in learning and development and academia and are known for being at the frontier of change, agile and learning. They formed the Agile Change Leadership Institute in 2019 after several successful collaborations and published their award-winning Agile Change Playbook in August 2020.
How does it work?
How do I complete my assessment?
How long will it take?
This course is self-directed, which means it’s perfect for the time-poor and you can learn anywhere. At home, at work, on the train, in a plane, at the gym. There’s no need to take 2-3 days out of the office, you can do these modules anywhere and anytime. You can pace the assignment submissions around what’s happening in your life and workplace.
On enrollment you can start immediately — you’ll get access to the videos, and your resources as soon as you pay!
You’ll have access to our experienced agile and change practitioners Lena Ross, Dr Jen Frahm, Dan Paulet & Melissa Dark and a whole community of students enrolled and alumni. They’re available for questions and advice on running your experiments.
We’ve broken down big topics into bite-sized chunks to make it easy to learn. The use of micro-learning approaches makes it easy to consume, practice and reflect. Activities and experiments run after each short video ensures you can embed the learning in your leadership practice.
You’ll be equipped to lead change in fast-moving organisations and recognised as a future-ready leader. You’ll also feel confident engaging with your change teams and get more out of your agile delivery teams as you better understand their world.
The current price is $249 GST inclusive. Volume pricing is available – please email us at [email protected]